VIDEO: Negligence By UNILAG Authorities Killed Oluchi Anekwe – Sisters Of Electrocuted Student Speak Out

Two sisters of the first class Accounting student who was electrocuted at the University of Lagos last week spoke to Saharareporters describing chilling details of how authorities at UNILAG refused to offer any form of first aid to the dying student while she was rushed to the university's health center minutes after she was struck by a falling high voltage cable on campus. According Oluchi's older sister, Nkem, who arrived the health center after she was pronounced dead, the university health center did nothing to save her. The health center lacked emergency services that could have revived Oluchi. Also, her distraught younger sister, Uju, who witnessed the tragedy, said nothing was done to help the honor student survive. - Source sahara reporters