Dr Okoro Cecilia Onuwa
Okoro Cecilia Onuwa has a masters degree and Ph.D in curriculum & instruction with more than 20 years experience. Curriculum Strategist, Consultant and Author of several books like Fundamental of Curriculum Development and Principles of Teaching and Learning. She is married with 5 lovely kids.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
- University of Jos Plateau State (1992)
- University of Port Harcourt (1999 & 2007)
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION OBTAINED WITH DATES:
- Philosophy in Education (Curriculum & Instruction) Ph.D (2007)
- Master in Education (Curriculum & Instruction) M.Ed (1999)
- Bachelor in Science, Social Studies Education B.Sc Ed (1992)
- Fundamental of Curriculum Development 2009
- Principles of Teaching and Learning 2003
- Okoro, C.O. (2000). Method of Teaching in Adult Education, Series in Education – Omoku Vol. 4.
- Okoro, C.O. & Nwaenyi, K.E.O. (2000). Professionalizing Teaching in Nigeria. In Introduction to Teacher Education: Series in Education Vol.3.
- Others – Journal Articles.