Rev. Prof. Ofonime F Ndioho
REV. Dr. Ofonime Friday Ndioho (JP) MSTAN is a senior lecturer in the University of Port Harcourt in the Department of Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology, Faculty of Education. He is also the General Overseer of Christ the Redeemer Church Inc.
REV. Prof. Ofonime Friday Ndioho (JP) MSTAN is a senior lecturer in the University of Port Harcourt in the Department of Curriculum Studies and Educational Technology, Faculty of Education. He is also the General Overseer of Christ the Redeemer Church Inc.
He has Ph.D (Science Education) 2007 M.Ed (Science Education) 2002, B.Sc (Ed) Biology, Second Class Upper Division (1998) PGDE, 1991, B.Sc (Microbiology) 1989 all from University of Port Harcourt. He also has Post Graduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh).
He is the immediate past Chairman, Board of Governors, University Demonstration Primary School (UDPS), University of Port Harcourt, 2011-2014.
- Chairman, Governing Council, GIWEO International Academy
- General Secretary of Trans-Atlantic and Pacific Alliance of Churches (TAPAC), Rivers State Chapter.
- Life member, Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN)
- Vice Chairman , Science Teachers Association of Nigeria, Rivers State Chapter
- Life member, full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International
- Executive (EXCO) member for 1st Pan African trade Fair and conferences 2011
- Member, Integrity and faithful Ministers Network
- He has published in many learned journals both local and international
- He is married to Pst. (Mrs) Ekaette Ofonime Ndioho and they have four children (2 boys and 2 girls)- Ubom-Abasi, Edise, Abasi-anyang and Ananambiet-Abasi
CURRENT AREA OF RESEARCH
- NDIOHO, O.F. (2008) Learning environments and their effects in learning. Inti Journal of Educational Research and Administration vol. 5 (2) 39-45
- NDIOHO, O.F. (2010) Laboratory Activities and them effects in science teaching. Journal of Educational Research, and Polices vol. 5 (1) 19-21
- NDIOHO, O.F. and NBINA, J.B. (2010) Teacher education and implications in the educational system in the years 2010 plus. African Journal of Educational Research and Administration Vol. 3 (1) 47-51.
- AROKOYU, A.A. and NDIOHO, O.F. (2009) Gender enrolment and Achievement in science, Technology and Mathematics in secondary school on Rivers States. Trends in Educational Studies (TRES) 4 (1)
- NDIOHO, O.F. (2011) Education for value orientation and Quality citizenry. Inti Journal of Research in Education. Vol. 3(7) 117-119.
CURRENT AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST
- Learning environment
- Constructivist learning
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education