Are you a Parent, Guardian, Uncle or Aunty that is seeking to Get a Personal Home Tutor
Research shows that the average teacher to pupil ratio is 1:35 in Lagos for example. That means that one teacher is given the responsibility to teach over 35 students at the same time irrespective of the stuCdents corresponding learning curves. This is absolutely an inefficient learning process as some students would understand the teacher while some won’t even get the fundamentals.
In a bid to solve the current decline in the pass rate of students across Nigeria, Crown Edu Jobs has noticed that the most effecient way to impact knowledge to our numerous students is to facilitate a one-one tutoring platform.
Who are the Teachers we work with ?
In recent times we have been able to prepare over 740 students for several exams and we take a lot of pride in all our tutors. We select only the best of the best undergraduates or fresh graduates. See criteria we use to select tutors we work with below ;
- An undergrad, recent graduate or experienced teacher
- Not younger than 18 and not older than 50 as at January 1st 2016
- Very fluent in English with good computer skills/literacy
- Resides in the same city with you
- Very versatile in chosen area of speciality. For instance a tutor that wants to lecture Mathematices would really be a maths guru!.
- Very honest, humble, hardworking and Godfearing
How It Works
Three easy steps
- The client/parent is required to apply which helps us collect all the important information about the student that we need to match them to a highly suitable tutor.
- We Search our database for tutors who suit your preference and required skill set.
- Handle all negotiations with the tutors and send the most suitable tutor to you.
How Much Will It Cost?
We charge based on a number of factors including:
- How specialized is the knowledge or skill set that is to be taught?
- How many people (kids) is the tutor expected to handle?
- How often is the tutor expected to come and how many hours each session expected to take?
- Distance between the tutor and the client’s residence.
- The level of experience that the client requires the tutor to have
- The age of the child.
Click Here To Apply Now